The IBC Women’s Ministry focuses on building our women to be righteous women for Christ, meeting regularly to spend time together and to form long-lasting friendships. Our goal is to strengthen and encourage women in their spiritual growth and to bring women to faith in Christ by modeling His love and compassion.
We want to engage women in every season of life and strive together to build lives and families that put Christ first in everything we do. Life is difficult; so it’s important to surround yourself with other women who will pray with you, walk beside you, and share in the joy and the hardships.
Whether we are meeting for small group Bible study, serving alongside one another, enjoying a ladies only event, or building friendships at a fellowship, we want to show you the love of Christ and encourage you in your relationship with Him. We invite you to review the list of events, programs, and resources offered and make plans to join us. We look forward to connecting with you in Women’s Ministry!
What We Offer Through Women's Ministry
You will be inspired, rejuvenated, and experience growth through weekly Bible studies, retreats, speakers, luncheons and more. No matter your life stage, all women are welcome!
- Building Relationships - Relationships are integral and vital to our lives as women. Our ministry provides encouraging community to equip and challenge you to live out your God-given potential on a daily basis.
- Growing In Christ - Everything we do is built around a biblical foundation. We offer Bible Studies, conferences, and retreats throughout the year to help you grow, connect, and plant deep roots in your relationship with the Lord.
- Serving - We want to help you serve others to a greater measure by giving you the tools you need to be a confident follower of Christ who proclaims Him boldly and loves others. Opportunities to serve are offered throughout the year through various ministry programs and events.
For more information on our Women’s Ministry, call the church office at (850)878-1021.
Craft Connection (CC)
- The Craft Connection gives women the opportunity to use their talents to minister to those within our church, and to people in our community who may be lost, hurting, or in need of Christian fellowship.
- This group meets on the first Friday of each month from 10am until 10pm in the Fellowship Hall. Men, women, teens and children are welcome. People who quilt, scrapbook, make cards, knit, crochet, make jewelry, embroidery, make Popsicle art, wood burning or painting are welcome! We share our passion for crafts and more importantly, our love for Jesus.
- We partner with other IBC ministries to provide cards, baby blankets, prayer shawls and lap blankets.
- Craft Connection gives families a place to work on projects and spend time together. If you love to craft and are looking for a place to plug in, come join us!
For more information, contact Dona Thomas at 510-7443 or firstname.lastname@example.org