The vision of our Men’s Ministry here at Immanuel Baptist Church is to be a spiritual blacksmith shop - to come alongside men in our church and help sharpen each other daily on our life-long spiritual journey.
Contrary to contemporary thinking, being a Christian is not just an event or a title. It is a continuous process that lasts from the moment we trust Christ as Lord and Savior to the day that we depart this earth and are present with the Lord.
As men, we all have many different roles that we fill:
Sons, Brothers, Fathers, Colleagues, Friends, Leaders - the list goes on and on. IBC Men’s Ministry events and programming are designed to equip and disciple men in building authentic faith that permeates every facet of our lives, being:
- Lived out in our daily activities
- Modeled in our homes and communities, and
- Passed down to the next generation
Are you ready to start living the life that God has prepared you for?
Start leading out today by:
- Visiting and joining a Small Group/SS Class. 1st step in building community in the church. (Hebrews 10:25)
- Finding a place to serve. (1 Peter 4:10).
- We’re always looking for help with Ushers, in the Parking Lots, Greeters in the Welcome Centers, Leadership at the Men’s Steak-out, or Volunteer to help in your kids’ Sunday School classes.
- Looking for discipleship opportunities. (1 Timothy 4:6-8)
- Attending Men’s Power Forum on Tuesdays at 6:30 a.m. (James 1:22-25)
For more information on our Men’s Ministry, call the church office at 850.878.1021.