In Matthew 19:13-15 Jesus highlights the life-changing impact children’s ministry can have. At IBC, teaching the Bible is our top priority and we have massive amounts of fun while we’re doing it! We take advantage of our time with each child to impart Jesus’ love.
The safety of your child is our first priority. We have partnered with KidCheck, a secure child check-in system. If you are planning to join us, feel free to create your account at kidcheck.com prior to your visit or we can assist you upon arrival.
IBC Kids exists to help children grow in their faith while assisting the whole family in spiritual growth. We do this by providing excellent small group bible study times. Children from birth to kindergarten will have two separate bible studies: one at 9:15 and 10:45. So whether they are here for one or both, you can rest assured that they are receiving a lesson from God’s word!
Children who are in 1st-5th grade get to choose which hour they would like to attend small group bible study. The other hour we suggest that they go to worship with you as a family. It is so important that they experience worship with their family!
AWANA (Wednesday Evening)
Wednesday night we offer Awana Clubs for Kids. Kids represent the greatest opportunity to make a long-term impact on our world for Christ. Awana establishes welcoming, supportive environments where kids, from every background and cultural setting, learn how a personal relationship with Christ affects their everyday lives. Immanuel Baptist Church and Awana partnering together to reach kids with the gospel and develop long-term disciples.
- Children from birth to two year olds are welcome.
- Activities for 2 year olds through 5th grade
- Join us at 6:00 p.m. in our E-Building
We recognize the importance of families and offer many tools for enriching family life. At IBC, your child will be encouraged to develop to his or her full potential so they can be all God wants them to be today and in the future. Some of the activities available to our children and families each year include:
- Vacation Bible School – VBS happens every summer in June and is one of our largest community outreach opportunities. VBS gives us a chance to teach about Jesus, make contact with parents, and is a fun activity for the children.
- Fall Festival – This a family event in the fall. The atmosphere provides a carnival feel with food, fun, and games. The Fall Festival is a great way to bring people in the community together and provide an opportunity for them to see our church and meet our church family.
- Easter Event - IBC has a wonderful Easter event called Road to Resurrection. This event is something for the entire family. Families will go through many different scenes and experience the things leading up to Christ’s resurrection.