Men | Women | Young Professionals | Senior Adults | Small Groups/SS | Judo
Small Group Bible Study
We have a bible study designed specifically for you. The following charts will help you locate the right class for your age group. As you find your small group you will have multiple opportunities for Bible study each week and gather regularly for service projects and social activities. Use this floor plan to find your class's room.
- Adult (Age 18-34)
- Adult (Age 35-45)
- Adult (Age 46-65)
- Adult (Age 66-79)
- Adult (Age 80+)
In addition to the above ministries, Immanuel offers a selection of bible studies that are available throughout the year.
- Special Bible studies are throughout the year.
- GriefShare - This class is designed for those who have experienced a death. The class is taught by Kim VelDink.
- Start Smart Class – This class is taught by Mike and Merica Granger usually twice a year. This class provides a good foundation BEFORE marriage. This premarital training course teaches specific skills that seriously dating or engaged couples will need to prepare them to have a healthy marriage down the road.
The church library offers a diverse collection of books and other materials that may be checked out by church members in order to aid them in their spiritual growth. The library is open:
- Sunday – 8:45 a.m. - 9:15 a.m., 10:15 a.m. - 10:45 a.m., and 11:45 a.m. - 11:59a.m.
- Wednesday – 5:45p.m. – 6:15p.m.