Men | Women | Young Professionals | Senior Adults | Small Groups/SS | Judo
Are you looking to make lasting and sincere relationships? Could you use weekly encouragement? How about growing in your relationship with Jesus but not feel like you have to do it alone? January is a great time to stablish and invest in these opportunities! January Jumpstart is a way to get involved in our Small group Bible Study. The focal verse of this emphasis is Proverbs 27:17, "As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another." What a great verse on relationships! God wants us to grow together spiritually, and Small Groups are a place for this to happen.
Starting January 22, we will have a six-week focus on reaching, "sharpening", and encouraging one another in our Small Group Bible Studies. In addition, each Small Group will also have a fellowship designed for you! The section below contains links to maps of our Small Groups and age-breakdowns that will help you determine which group is a good fit for you.
Small Group Bible Study
We have a bible study designed specifically for you. The following charts will help you locate the right class for your age group. As you find your small group you will have multiple opportunities for Bible study each week and gather regularly for service projects and social activities. Use this floor plan to find your class's room.
- Adult (Age 18-34)
- Adult (Age 35-45)
- Adult (Age 46-65)
- Adult (Age 66-79)
- Adult (Age 80+)
In addition to the above ministries, Immanuel offers a selection of bible studies that are available throughout the year.
- Covenant Bible study – This 6 to 8 weeks Bible Study is taught by Peggy Thrasher and occurs once a year.
- Divorce Care Class – This class is taught by Paul Coleman and occurs a couple times per year.
- Start Smart Class – This class is taught by Mike and Merica Granger usually twice a year. This class provides a good foundation BEFORE marriage. This premarital training course teaches specific skills that seriously dating or engaged couples will need to prepare them to have a healthy marriage down the road.
The church library offers a diverse collection of books and other materials that may be checked out by church members in order to aid them in their spiritual growth. The library is open:
- Sunday – 8:45 a.m. - 9:15 a.m., 10:15 a.m. - 10:45 a.m., and 11:45 a.m. - 11:59a.m.
- Wednesday – 5:45p.m. – 6:15p.m.